This week has whizzed past, in large part because I visited the Miraflores project of Metminco which is due to publish a feasibility study any day now. Metminco will also be hosting a site visit as part of CGS2017. I am writing a piece about this visit for Mining Journal and CGL #75.
I have also been busy helping to launch the Oreninc Mining Deal Club, which is a membership service that provides access to Canadian private placement financings. Its first deal is the Integra Resources financing.
It is third quarter results week so it has been a quiet week for news other than financials although there have been a lot of releases from lithium exploration companies in the past week or so and several lithium financings opening.
- CGS2017 is now a month away.
- I am just waiting on AngloGold Ashanti to confirm whether they will give a presentation on Gramalote or Nuevo Chaquiro and then the programme will be closed.
- Nuevo Granada Gold will sponsor the opening night cocktail so many thanks to Vikram, Daniel and Alejandra for that. It means that there are just one or two commercial opportunities available.
- I spoke with the hotel yesterday and some 35 rooms have been booked with the CGS2017 discount, so the block is running out. So, if you want to stay at the event hotel please contact them to secure your reservation.
- A few more things to arrange and then we are ready to go.